Thursday, June 25, 2009

THANK YOU!

To Inquiring Mind,
I would like to thank you for your comment! It is so good to hear from someone who is done and can say that this is but a moment and it will seem so short in the big picture of it all. I would like to know how you found us! I hope this means that this is getting out there! If you know of others in your same situation please let them know about it also. I really feel you can help us! So again, thank you, thank you, thank you. I just can't say it enough!

To Chelsea,
I hope all is going well with you and that you are adjusting to life with the helmet. Keep it up! And my advice to you is the same as Inquiring Mind's was to me, don't be so hard on your self! Find the humor in all of this. It is those things that will help get you through.

I would love to hear from both of you. Please e-mail me. It would be really great to be able to "talk" with you!

Thank you again for helping to lighten my load a little!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the blog, I finally have time to get on the computer again. Or maybe I just made time :) I know this will be helpful for many.

    ReplyDelete